United Arab Emirates
Computer Science Teacher Design and Technology Teacher Graduate Teaching
If you are a motivated and ambitious Computer Science Teacher who is seeking an opportunity in International Teaching field, then we at SeekTeachers have an incredible opportunity for you, in Emirates!
Hurry up and Get register FREE today !
SeekTeachers in-person interview will be conducted in the upcoming months :
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
The ideal candidate is those who are equipped with teaching strategies promote best practice ensuring the equal learning opportunities for all ESL students.
All the computer science teacher needs to teach students about the principles of technology and its uses in an international environment.
Teachers are responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of their own students.
Salary Package and Benefits :
- TAX FREE salary from £3,500 - £4,600 per month (16,000AED up to 21,000AED)
- NO housing is given
- FREE Medical Insurance for you, spouse and up to 3 children (under the age of 18)
- FREE flights for you, spouse and up to 3 children (under the age of 18)
- Visa for you only (you can sponsor your family after you join)
- A 2-year renewable contract
The location of the school will be in one of the Emirates : Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Dubai, and Umm Al Quwain.
Requirements to apply as Computer Science Teacher :
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science field Networking, Software Engineering etc.)
- Essential understanding and application of programming web designing (Java, HTML, Python, C#)
- PGCE, Bachelor of Education or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Fresh graduates can also apply and join the Teacher Training Programme (TTP)
SeekTeachers promotes safeguarding and protection of students therefore all our applications must have a clear police check and outstanding references.
The United Arab Emirates is one of the safest and fastest-growing countries with a progressive economy and endless career opportunities for everyone.
Emirates can be described as the land of equal opportunities despite any differences with peace and harmony.
It is the melting pot of mixed nationalities with approximately 85% of ex-pats living and working with rewarding TAX-FREE salary, high LIVING STANDARD, career prospects and much more.
Professional working here can enjoy after work recreational activities like sunbath in coral beaches, visit water parks or even famous golf courses.
For fun lovers dining, shopping and experiencing the thrilling activities like desert safari, hot air balloon rides, lounging around the World tallest Building will be a blessing.
The UAE is unquestionably unique in which you feel at home.
Our teachers have the added advantage to attend our unique VIP Webinar to give you the top tips in helping you secure the role.
If you meet the requirements that are mentioned above, send your now me, Tina Jackson directly on +971 722 12 613 for more information.
Minimum Application Requirements
Qualification : Minimum Qualification Requirement : Bachelor's Degree Experience : 2 Years Type of Staff : Male or Female can apply to this job Open University qualification(s) are NOT accepted