English Teacher | TAX-FREE SALARY | Teacher of English
The United Arab Emirates has quickly become one of the standout holiday destinations with tons of things do. Shopping, sport and leisure, fine dining, beautiful scenery and a rich history, take your pick of what you want to do and enjoy!
UAE is a cultural melting pot with expats making up 85% of the population. There are many schools to choose from in Dubai alone, so the Emirate has become a very attractive proposition, especially because the option to further your professional development is vast. Apply now to further your career.
To apply, you must have the following:
- Bachelor degree or higher in English or relevant subject
- Teaching qualification - PGCE/QTS, Teaching License, Teaching Certification
- Min of two years teaching experience, due to client's requirements
- - Extremely flexible to adapt to different culture and environment
If you have experience of teaching students who do not speak English as a first language; this will get you settled into life in the Emirates that much quicker.
The salary package includes:
- Competitive monthly salary
- FREE accommodation/Housing allowance
- FREE annual flight
- FREE medical healthcare
- Work visa
- Professional development
- FREE tuition for children
- Additional living allowance/ utility allowance
- Gratuity bonus upon completion of a contract
Contact Mohamed now on +44 (0) 203 455 0195 for any further information.
Minimum Application Requirements
Qualification: Minimum Qualification Requirement: BA (Hons) Experience: 2 Years Type of Staff: Male or Female can apply to this job Must be western trained (USA, Canada, UK, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand & South Africa) Prefer a native speaker of English Newly Qualified Teachers are NOT considered A Newly Qualified Teachers program is not provided Prefer candidates with international experience Open University qualification(s) are NOT accepted Teachers with a degree but no teaching qualification are NOT accepted Experienced teachers with no qualification are NOT accepted Non-western trained teachers who have worked in an international educational institute before are NOT accepted