United Arab Emirates
Diagnosis and repair of automatic watches according to the set quality standards. Conduct the required tests using watch testing equipment
- Handling watch repairs in the Quick Repair Centers attached to Boutiques in prominent Malls
- Understanding customer needs and effectively communicate with regard to repair of watches
- Diagnosing the exact cause of fault in a watch and identifying the parts to be replaced
- Servicing and repairing of the movement, case and other appearance parts
- Lubricating and assembling the movement parts
- Regulating the automatic and mechanical movements
- Checking of watches using equipment such as ‘Witschi’ and ‘Proof master water resistance checking machine’
- Replacing battery of watches and carrying out complete service of the watch if necessary
- Maintenance of regular tools such as tweezers, screw drivers, etc.
- Invoicing of repair cost in the system
- Should have a Certificate course from a watchmaking institute or Secondary school certificate
- 5 years and above experience in repairing and servicing of mechanical and quartz watches
- Experience in repairing brands such as Omega, Longines, Rado & Tissot or similar brands will be an advantage.
- Candidates who worked in authorized service centers of Swiss watch brands with experienced in ‘complete service’ of mechanical and quartz watches are preferred.
- Should have good communication skills and well groomed
- Must have good written and verbal English communication skills
- Should have basic computer skills