Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Food & Beverage Supervisor
About Four Seasons Hotel DIFC
In the prestigious Dubai International Finance Centre, Four Seasons Hotel DIFC is a boutique-style sanctuary – ideal for business trips and urban getaways. Stylish and filled with art, this intimate address features just 106 accommodations, including 28 suites. With its iconic location, fresh approach to luxury and legendary personalized service, Four Seasons is sure to exceed the high expectations in the ultra-competitive Dubai market. Successful Four Seasons Candidates will be offered once-in-a-lifetime opportunity rich in personal and professional growth.
Join our Team
- Work with a team that boasts of employee diversity of 36+ nationalities and which is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine's 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
- Ensures the work area is ready for service with pre- and post-service checks completed; assists in preparation of mise-en-place.
- Directs colleagues and takes responsibility for quality and sequence of service in his/her work area; takes orders for, serves (where applicable, prepares) food and beverages to guests as per hotel standards in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
- Engages in guests’ interaction in a sensitive and appropriate manner; anticipates guest needs and ascertains satisfaction; takes ownership of guest concerns and requests and acts decisively to ensure guest satisfaction when glitches occur
- Is visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle special requests for guests.
- Trains and coaches team members to ensure that established Cultural, Core Standards and all standard operating procedures are met.
- Works closely with the assistant managers, manager and chef to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments
- Has 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in managing the floor in the upscale Bar. Has grown through the ranks.
- Technical education in Hospitality management or service methods is preferred
- Possess verbal and written proficiency in English.
- Has a maverick personality and is known for being the guest champion!
What do we offer
Tax free Salary, Service charge, complimentary full board living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced staff housing, paid home leave tickets, vibrant social and sporting events, free transportation to and from work, end of Service Gratuity, excellent Learning & Development Programmes, Vibrant fitness facilities including Swimming Pool and many more.