ATELIER LUXURY GULF LLC
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
To support the Bottega Veneta ME Communications Manager in raising awareness about the brand through Media, Marketing, and Public Relations. The right candidate will have a deep and broad understanding of the Media and the luxury landscape, be hands on and show the capacity to build,
and develop various networks.
- Coverage compilation and reporting
- Daily press relations and follows ups on news dissemination
- PR & Events admin support such as: Planning and booking of press trip itineraries, events on ground coordination support, etc.
- Manage press photoshoots and showroom samples (logistics)
- Recent university graduate with a degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Media or other related majors
- UAE residency visa holder under family sponsorship (mandatory requirement)
- Fluent in English; Arabic is a plus
- Positive, curious and interested in culture, art and fashion
- Regional market knowledge and interest in Fashion and Luxury industries
- Committed to excellence and detail oriented
- Dynamic and pro-active, resilient with a can-do attitude