Online Recruitment Event | TAX FREE salary with Benefits | Teach in the UAE
My client is a well established group of schools located in the United Arab Emirates serving a mainly local Emirati population of students. the school delivers the US Common Core and the international Baccalaureate promote 21st century teaching and learning with the aim of the students going on to higher education and excelling in their lives.
most of the teachers are from western trained countries that have experience of teaching students where English is not the first language.
My client will be conducting an online recruitment event to interview for qualified and experienced teachers of the following subjects:
- English Language Arts
- General Science
Preference will be given to those candidates that have experience of the USA Common Core all those with experience of the IB curriculum and those who have experience of teaching and learning in the Middle East. Those located in the UAE will be given preference due to COVID regulations. However, Qualified teachers from other countries are welcome to apply. Candidates from non-native speaking countries will require an IELTS level 7 to be considered.
**APPLY NOW IF YOU WANT TO BE SHORTLISTED FOR THE ONLINE RECRUITMENT EVENT**
- Salary range, dependent upon years of experience and qualification: 12,100 AED to 15,675 AED per month
- FREE Furnished Accommodation
- FREE Annual Flight Ticket Home
- FREE International Health Insurance
- FREE Transportation to and from school
- FREE IB Professional Development
- FREE Visa
- FREE Health Exam and
- FREE Tuition for up to two children in the school, does not include instructional fees, uniforms, meals or transportation.
- FREE Baggage allowance of up to 500 USD (onetime payment upon receipts)
- FREE Utility allowance of 500 AED per month
- End of Service Gratuity
- 3-year contract renewable
Requirements to Apply
- Bachelor's degree in your subject area
- A teaching licence in your subject area
- Ideally two years teaching experience your subject area full time NOT subbing or supply)
- Trained from a recognised University
- Have a high command of written and spoken English
- Being able to speak Arabic is beneficial but not essential
- Must be tech savvy and use Microsoft Office including Microsoft Teams for e-learning
- must be able to adapt to the working culture in the UAE.
Register now if you believe you have what it takes to join my client for the next academic year. Please note by registering for this event you could be placed in any of the campuses located in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah or Fujairah. preferences will be requested during the interview but your location will be based on the needs of the organisation and so you therefore needs to be flexible when applying.
SeekTeachers has worked with this client for over a decade with many of teacher reporting a great experience and many have also been promoted to middle or Senior Management.