About the Role
The Student Recruitment Manager (MENESA region) plays a significant role in driving sales growth and achieving student recruitment targets in their region on behalf of Hertfordshire International College (HIC). The role will predominantly focus on the Middle East, North Africa, East and South Africa regions (MENESA), with exposure to the others on an ad-hoc basis. Working closely with the DMA and colleagues in Regional Management and their respective Divisional sales teams, this position will be part of HIC recruitment team based in Dubai. The team will be responsible for on the ground recruitment activities including, but not limited to training, events, student conversion and troubleshooting.
This requires the ability to support a broad range of internal and external stakeholders across the region to drive long-term growth for HIC in the market.
The candidate we seek will ideally have the following:
- Operationalize HIC the regions Strategic Marketing Plans in the relevant territory in collaboration with the DMA, Senior Student Recruitment Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Management Team and divisional sales staff.
- Participate in all recruitment activities including, but not limited to, training, events, student conversion and troubleshooting for all products within a given destination- which may change based on the operation needs of the business
- Represent your territory in Divisional business and product development discussions.
- Ensure complete and accurate reporting of all activities on the CRM.
- Coordinate attendance of Colleges and University Partners at events.
- Handle student enquiries and manage leads
- Coordinate and deliver internal English tests where required.
- Coordinate student contact to confirm outcome of visa interview.
- Execute pre-departure process with channel partners and students
- Ensure appropriate sales collateral is available and utilized across regional management and channel partner networks.
- Execute recruitment plans for new, niche and priority products.
- Deliver market insight and accurate sales forecasts through regular and detailed reports to the and the Regional Manager.
- Execute Divisional and College focused sales and marketing activities in market which may change based on business requirements
- Support each College in pipeline management and in market partner engagement.
What we can offer you:
- Career progression and professional development pathways
- A strong, positive and values driven workplace culture
- Collegial and collaborative environment with a commitment to education
- Access to, and support from, a comprehensive and experienced sales and marketing workforce
- Mobility within the business and global locations
Navitas is a leading global education provider that has helped generations of learners transform their lives through education. We create life-changing opportunities to learn by delivering an extensive range of educational services to over 70,000 aspirational students across our global network each year.
Diversity and Inclusion
Navitas promotes and embraces an inclusive and diversified workforce. We believe equality, flexibility and diversity in the workplace will deliver a rich and collaborative environment for our employees, students and clients.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders, and diverse community groups.