In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Fixed Asset Management and Insurance Solutions (FAMIS) practice provides fixed asset inventory reconciliation, management and property insurance appraisal.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance,
risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Working with senior team members to initiate preliminary discussion with clients to understand their requirements in detail;
- Preparing pitch decks and completing the required internal approval process;
- Visiting client facilities, interviewing clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement;
- Undertaking activities of fixed asset management (tagging, inventorying, reconciliation of fixed assets registers for internal and financial purposes);
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports;
- Working individually and/or on multi-person project teams;
- Traveling is required for the position.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering (Industrial Engineering preferred);
- Experience in constructing and reviewing valuation models;
- Basic building construction or plants and machinery knowledge;
- Proficient MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint abilities;
- Excellent analytical, organization and project management skills;
- Ability and willingness to handle additional hours and travel as needed to comply with client requests;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Driving licence and car available.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via https://careers.kroll.com/
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.