is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
The People & Places team enables Snap’s continued success by hiring great people, helping them grow, rewarding them, and building healthy and productive workplaces. The People & Places Team is composed of Talent, Total Rewards, IDEA, Data & Analytics, People & Recruiting Operations, Council, Employee Relations, and Workplace Services. Together, they collaborate with the business to reinforce our values of Kind, Smart, and Creative across our global offices, every day.
This team empowers everyone at Snap to do their best work, be themselves, and feel part of a cohesive, global community.
We’re looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our People team!
What you’ll do:
- Provide full life cycle, high volume recruiting support for the business across the MENA region
- Source, evaluate, network, and hire top tier talent
- Protect and improve Snap Inc.’s candidate experience diligently
- Use hiring metrics to find and develop efficient hiring solutions
- Help fill the highest priority hiring needs for the company
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability influencing leaders
- A love for solving challenging problems and building programs for scale
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to prioritise work effectively
- Customer-focused attitude, excellent interpersonal skills to handle all levels within an organisation, and a track record of providing a high-touch experience to both candidates and hiring managers
- A sourcing maven, able to find untapped talent outside traditional means and engage with personalised approach
- Well networked with a deep talent network of diverse talent
- Strong ability of networking, sourcing, and hiring diverse talent globally
- Ability to mentor teammates
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- Extensive experience recruiting for a wide array of business and corporate roles inclusive of specialised and niche positions in across the MENA region
- Experience tracking metrics and utilising data to make decisions inclusive of: hiring timeline, recruiter bandwidth, or offer acceptance rate
- Experience working across a evenue focused organisation
- Extensive network of talent across the MENA region
- Fluency in Arabic
Our Benefits: Snap Inc. is its own community, so we’ve got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms. Our benefits are built around your needs and include paid maternity & paternity leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!