Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 238 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our Emerging International Sales Team! Working closely with the sales leadership and team, you will be tasked with helping us deliver better campaigns through category-specific insights and learnings. In this role, you’ll collaborate with Sales, Creative Strategy and Product Solutions to ensure our campaigns are running optimally and constantly adapting to new findings.
What you’ll do:
- Work with a multi regional (EMEA & APAC) sales team to provide real time analysis for auction campaigns; influence incremental spend through data driven upsell recommendations
- Identify performance trends across auction campaigns to fuel optimization recommendations; evangelize best practices across the account management group
- Deliver a constantly evolving test and learn agenda across the category
- Adopt latest tools and develop use cases and best practices; share across the sales team
- Have proficient knowledge of Snap’s data and analytics tooling ecosystem (Looker, Mercury, etc.)
- Work with sales team on creating analysis to form client narrative for Quarterly Business Reviews with key accounts
- Work with data science product management, revenue strategy, and marketing science on ways to construct outputs to create structured learnings for specific clients and the greater Emerging Sales team
- BA in business, marketing, communications, economics, or a related area of study
- 4+ years of experience managing PPC, programmatic, or paid social campaigns
- 2+ years working in excel using advanced formulas
- Advanced proficiency with excel or Google sheets.
- Data driven and analytical mindset
- Proven track record of crafting actionable insights from data
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in an agile, dynamic environment
- Entrepreneurial, data driven, and analytical mindset
- Experience with DR attribution models and measurement solutions
- Client facing communication and ability to tell stories through data
- Someone who excels at using tech to improve workflows and create efficiencies
- Understanding of business intelligence tools such as SQL, Tableau, and Looker