Hexagon AB are a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications. Hexagon AB have announced the launch of the Smart Build portfolio, a construction solution for reality capture, project planning, project controls, work package management, construction layout, and construction management.
The AEC (architecture, engineering, and construction) industry continues to leverage digital solutions and take giant leaps towards digital and business transformation to increase efficiency and productivity across traditionally siloed disciplines with collaborative, integrated and automated workflows.
Hexagon has, over the last years,
increased its relevance in the AEC space by providing market-leading solutions that optimize workflows and connect office and field operations over the building’s lifecycle – from design/engineering to construction and maintenance.
To further accelerate market adoption and more effectively address Hexagon’s broad capabilities and full potential in the AEC market, Hexagon’s are expanding their global organisation and are looking to hire sales executives in several global locations.
In this position, individuals are responsible for selling the Smart Build portfolio focused on new account development and introducing new solutions to existing accounts within a geographic territory.
- Owning the planning and delivery of sales initiatives in to defined market / region
- New sales / account / opportunity development
- Prospecting within define territory
- Forecasting sales and revenue accurately
- Working closely with clients to define requirements and propose suitable products and services
- Selling multiple product capabilities and solutions
- Negotiating contracts terms and pricing
- Closing business
- Diligent use of GoSell CRM system
- Managing customer expectations, investigating requests, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Knowledge of buildings and infrastructure construction industry
- Knowledge BIM (Building Information Modelling) work processes
- Strong understanding of construction project estimating, planning, budgeting and reporting processes.
- Strong listening skills with ability to interpret customer requirements.
- Adept at selling and able to define busines value for clients
- Representing Hexagon with integrity and professionalism at project and executive levels
- Understanding of the customer’s budgeting process
- Competent at presenting at all levels within an organisation
- Delivering on quota expectations in a highly motivated team
- Self-motivated and able to work without detailed day to day management
- A good team player
- Willing and able to travel 50%
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Education to degree and / or 10 years of relevant knowledge
What’s on offer?
In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits package and a commitment to your personal and professional growth, we offer you a great international working environment.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
empowers its clients to transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset to visualize, build, and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire lifecycle.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 21,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.9bn EUR. Learn more at and follow us
© 2021 Hexagon AB and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. All rights reserved.
As part of our recruitment process you may be required to complete a background and/or reference check. If this is required you will be notified in advance, and be asked for your authorisation before the check takes place.
All details will be provided via the background check policy.