Archer & Bull
Involvement in finance raising and investment activities
1. Candidate will have undergone investment bank analyst training programme or equivalent and have a solid grounding in accounting, corporate finance, valuation and knowledge of securities and financial markets which they will be able to apply to day to day activities.
2. Able to apply knowledge and experience in project and corporate finance to company activities and projects in these areas.
3. Work closely with other parts of the Company (e.g. legal and upstream teams) in such matters.
4. Liaise with external parties (such as banks, lawyers, consultants) on relevant matters representing the firm in a professional capacity.
analysis/recommendation and report writing
1. Conduct high quality research into markets and companies.
2. Prepare reports, research papers, strategic analysis and presentations of a sufficiently high standard to assist in decision making by senior management and external parties.
1. Able to build and maintain complex financial models (in excel and other appropriate software packages) to assist on-going projects with minimal supervision
2. Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting the company's financial strategies and ensures compliance with regulations and the overall Group Financial policy.
1. Maintains excellent and supportive relationships with all staff and attends Company events.
2. Builds and maintains excellent relationships with a range of external advisory firms and promotes oneself professionally in the UAE.
Continuous Improvement of Position
Conducts regular research and studies to enhance industry knowledge by attending work related conferences particularly within the Energy Sector as well as attending relevant seminars on Finance, Legal, Industry and work related subjects.