Archer & Bull
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role e.g. Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, General Ledger, forecasting, budgeting etc.
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries.
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
- Supporting Finance Manager in ensuring that inter company cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
Consultative with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives