Provides technical assistance to the drilling operations by ensuring the correct use of Tenaris products.
- Builds high-quality, lasting technical relationship, guided by a strong understanding of customer situations.
- Connects customer ideas with product development organization and predicts future applications and products.
- Offer value added services (running services, inspection, etc.) as an empowered member of the customer team.
- Assists a team, and at times leads the customer investigation and claims management process.
- Provides a technical support role.
- Provides input toward writing company objectives communicating how Tenaris can serve customers better.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.