United Arab Emirates
A tech company based in UAE is looking to hire a Senior Sales Consultant / Accounts Director with the following background:
Industry Focus: Consulting on Smart Solutions/City – IoT, Automation, Digital Transformation Consulting
• Owns prospects to close sales cycle - with delivery of pre-sales and close deals developing relations and materials supporting value propositions - consultative selling and hands-on delivery of sales cycle assets from marketing to reporting
• Provides leadership to the sales organization in implementing team objectives that appropriately reflect the firm’s business goals.
• Partners with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a well-defined, efficient sales process is in place for launch.
• Establishes and maintains productive peer-to-peer relationships with customers and prospects.
• Serve as a face of the company when attending business events and conferences
• Build long-term relationships with all key stakeholders
• Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
• Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
• Minimum of 7 years' experience in a consulting or sales leadership position. (emerging technologies, web-services, IOT, BDA...)
• Minimum of 4 years' experience working in consulting role (at least Associate level) and with services sales experience and achievement
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in a senior (C-level) leadership role may be advantageous.
• Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Master in Business Administration or equivalent
Accountabilities and performance measures:
• Achievement of firm sales, profit, and strategic objectives
• Achievement of individual sales, profit and strategic objectives
• Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness.
• Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management.
• Reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
• Directly manages one or more Director Sales Operations.
• Directs the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed, coordinating with the appropriate management resources.
• All prospective candidates must pass a background check - including on-site delivery check for certain skills
• Reference for previous employers must be provided in written and contacts for verbal references check.