Who We Are
Scantech is a leading service provider to the energy, resources, renewables and oil & gas markets world wide. Scantech Offshore is proud to supply products and services to support and protect offshore installations during well test operations worldwide, including high volume air compressors, steam generators, heat suppression systems and fire fighting equipment.
Scantech Offshores capabilities in the Oil and Gas sector is not only limited to Well Testing, our wide range of equipment and our partnerships with other James Fisher companies allows us to service Production, Drilling and Decommissioning.
Scantech Offshore are part of James Fisher & Sons plc.
Scantech Offshore are looking for a Sales & Marketing Executive to join their team in Dubai on a permanent basis.
The Sales & Marketing Executive role encompasses creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. The purpose of the role is to manage the various sales & marketing activities within Scantech and to work closely with the sales/business Development team to incorporate marketing needs into the overall Scantech planning & strategies.
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define customers.
- Support Scantech's strategic planning initiatives by evaluating the market opportunities and segments
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Maintaining, editing and updating company website, LinkedIn page and all social media related platforms.
- Manage membership renewals and subscriptions for market intelligence sites & Industry related associations.
- Receiving enquiries through sales web address and passing onto appropriate sales managers
- Preparing information for internal quarterly meetings, and quarterly business reviews with customers.
- Researching and compiling rig & upcoming project reports for the sales managers on bi-monthly basis.
- Attending monthly/quarterly internal meetings and minute keeping if required.
- Attend Exhibitions/events when necessary and compile feedback of effectiveness
- Manage marketing costs in line with budget
- Assisting sales director and sales managers with any requests for admin/marketing requirements
- Research and keep full calendar of events spanning year ahead for conventions, exhibitions, and identify networking events for the sales team to attend.
- Manage all promotional activities, including update of Scantech literature
- Write up press releases and organise release with relevant publications
- Coordinate with group companies/marketing on design and layout of event stands
- Assist in maintaining the CRM system, tracking sales data & creating performance reports
- Adheres to and implements Scantech policies and procedures
- HNC/HND or equivalent educational qualification in sales & marketing beneficial
- Competent on Microsoft office, including word, excel and Powerpoint
- Previous experience working within a marketing department essential
- Must be capable of working alone unprompted/unsupervised and also with team
- Digital marketing experience
- Strong time management skills preferable
- You must be self motivated and charismatic individual with flexibility and adaptability to manage multiple ongoing projects.
- Experience in market research essential
- Occasional international travel will be required as part of the role for exhibitions/events, etc so flexibility is important.
Job Type : Permanent / full-time
James Fisher & Sons are committed to taking positive action on diversity and we strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and as a Disability Confident employer we are committed to offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role.