Duff & Phelps Corp
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Restructuring practices’ aim is to provide effective solutions to its clients.
Our clients include major high street banks, asset based lenders, private equity houses, accountants, solicitors, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors, corporates and individuals. We are tasked with assuming direct responsibility for a portfolio of cases, principally Administrations, Liquidations and CVAs as well as offering advice and guidance to organizations in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Assist companies in financial distress including pre-crisis situations, out-of-court workouts, and restructuring process
- Prepare or analyse cash flow forecasts, business plans and financial models
- Assist with developing strategy including plan of reorganisations, contingency planning or alternative solutions
- Assist with Valuation analysis and financial modelling for various options, including liquidation, restructuring and sale
- Preparation of and participation in management presentation and new business presentations
- Industry and business research
- Significant client interaction at multiple levels
- Minimum of 7 years overall restructuring experience (2 years post qualification) from Top 10 accounting firm or boutique advisory firm
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics or an MBA or qualified accountant
- Highly motivated with the ability to work a demanding schedule in an entrepreneurial environment
- Superior interpersonal, communication, marketing, sales and organizational skills
- Excellent research abilities including familiarity with Bloomberg, Capital IQ etc
- Ability to make effective decisions by analysing information and considering priorities.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams