TheEMEAportfolio marketingleadis responsible forsupporting thecreation of anorganizedgo-to-market strategy and overseeing its execution fora definedregionalportfolio of offerings,(Lifecycle – Software & Control or Intelligence Device BU).
This role reports directly to theEMEAOEM & PortfolioMarketingmanagerbut withstrongcollaborationtoward theGlobal Portfolio Marketingfunctionwithout forgetting otherkey global or regional interlocks to take into accountsasthe businessunitsand sales representatives.
Work in close collaboration with the global portfolio marketing team to translate the regional business objectives, market opportunities and portfolio of offerings into a formal,
cohesive go-to-market architecturefor the region.
- Partner withregionalleaders across the business (e.g.sales, product,software,solution, industry, services or channel management) tosupport thedesignofan aligned set of strategies, tactics and resources that achievethe regionalobjectives.
- Provide insight and support toregionalleadership to inform the identification and development of newpotentialofferings (products,software,solutions,or services)and influence product roadmaps.
- Understandcustomer andtarget buyer needsand develop buyer personas to inform content campaign and innovation strategies.
- Monitorkey regionalmarket trends and the competitive landscapeand identify market opportunities and areas for growth for the portfolio.
- Support the creation ofa portfolio architecture aligned with theglobal and regionalbusinessstrategy andoverseeits execution.
- Support, build therightgo-to-market plan to support and grow theregionalportfolio of offerings, including prioritizing and aligning target audiences,supporting,anddeveloping effectivemessagingand value propositionfrom NPI to end of life.
- Collaborate with the regional sales enablement team to leverage or createthe appropriated plansand oversee marketing contributions to drive sales’ adoption of the portfolio
- Contribute and represent the region in the differentlaunch planning for new offerings –
- Formalize processes, measurement tools and reporting structure to support the portfolio marketing team’s goals
- Bachelor's degree. MBA strongly preferred.
- Legal authorization to work in EMEA
- 10 years of professional b-to-b experience
- 5 years of advanced experience with product line or business unit
- Demonstrated success influencing stakeholders across different functions and geo’s
- Strong background in business analytics, measurements, and dashboards
- Demonstrated skills in messaging and positioning offerings
- Experience developing thought leadership to enhance a company’s reputation in terms of expertise and innovation
- Ability to travel about 30% of time
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to navigate culture and politics across multiple functions to establish buy-in for go-to-market strategy
- Strong administrative and management skills, including the ability to prioritize multiple projects, programs, and objectives
- Ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations
- Critical thinking and capacity for original thought
- Ability to listen and interpret needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Financial analysis
- Cross-functional leader
- Comfortable working with senior leaders
- Strong decisionmaker
- Highly collaborative, able to work in a matrix environment
- Strong expertise in all aspects of go-to-market strategy for products, software, solutions, industries and services
- Comprehensive insight into the operational side of offering delivery
- Sales enablement requirements across a portfolio of offerings
- Understanding of key industries and market segments relevant to the organization
- Building a b-to-b portfolio architecture
- Year-over-year growth in pipeline-opportunity sourced or influenced
- New logos acquisition
- Market Share