• Learn and assist multi-skilled Field Service Engineers undertaking 2 Stroke engine field service activities to a high standard.
• Follow instructions from the Field Service Engineers and work safely at all times, to ensure safety of staff, customers and equipment.
• Assist the Field Service Engineers to install and commission marine engines.
• Performs a variety of defined activities related to filed service job execution.
• Follow Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures.
As an ideal candidate, you will have the ability to:
• Communicating proficiently in English
• Being proactive and responsible
• Resolving problems
• Make good decisions Understand health and safety requirements
• Work with teams and on own initiative
• Time management Knowledge and experience:
• Bachelor in Marine, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.