- Engage in high-quality play and communication with children
- Develop positive and supportive relationships with children and families
- Contribute to the planning of innovative and fun learning activities which offer high-quality learning experiences for children
- Assist in the personal care of children and support their developing independence
- Attend training and keep up to date with best practice in early childhood integrated provision
The location of the school will be in one of the Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Dubai, and Umm Al Quwain.
Salary Package and Benefits:
- TAX-FREE income from 16,000 AED up to 21,000 AED per month
- FREE medical insurance for the teacher,
spouse and up to 3 kids below 18 years
- FREE flights for the teacher, spouse and up to 3 kids below 18 years
- FREE visa for the teacher only (you can sponsor your family members if needed after you join the project)
- Gratuity bonus as Per UAE Labour law
- A 2-year renewable contract
SeekTeachers promotes safeguarding and protection of students therefore all our applications must have a clear police check and outstanding references.
Requirements to apply:
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Studies
- Teaching Qualification like B.Ed or PGCE in early childhood
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Excellent Command in written and oral English
- Preferably experienced with students who need special care
If you are already in UAE, you must present visit visa copy or cancallation paper from the current employer. Contact TINA JACKSON on or you can call me directly on +971 722 12 613 to get full information about the opportunity.
Minimum Application Requirements
Qualification: Minimum Qualification Requirement: Bachelor's Degree Experience: 2 Years Type of Staff: Male or Female can apply to this job Open University qualification(s) are NOT accepted