- Engage in high-quality play and communication with children
- Develop positive and supportive relationships with children and families
- Contribute to the planning of innovative and fun learning activities which offer high-quality learning experiences for children
- Assist in the personal care of children and support their developing independence
- Attend training and keep up to date with best practice in early childhood integrated provision
The location of the school will be in one of the Emirates: Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Dubai, and Umm Al Quwain.
Salary Package and Benefits:
- TAX-FREE income from 16,000 AED up to 21,000 AED per month
- FREE medical insurance for the teacher, spouse and up to 3 kids below 18 years
- FREE flights for the teacher, spouse and up to 3 kids below 18 years
- FREE visa for the teacher only (you can sponsor your family members if needed after you join the project)
- Gratuity bonus as Per UAE Labour law
- A 2-year renewable contract
SeekTeachers promotes safeguarding and protection of students therefore all our applications must have a clear police check and outstanding references.
Requirements to apply:
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Studies
- Teaching Qualification like B.Ed or PGCE in early childhood
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Excellent Command in written and oral English
- Preferably experienced with students who need special care
A teacher that is on visit visa in the United Arab Emirates is welcome to apply.
Working and Living in UAE:
The United Arab Emirates is one of the safest and fastest-growing countries with a progressive economy and endless career opportunities for everyone. Emirates can be described as the land of equal opportunities despite any differences with peace and harmony.
It is the melting pot of mixed nationalities with approximately 85% of ex-pats living and working with rewarding TAX-FREE salary, high LIVING STANDARD, career prospects and much more. Professional working here can enjoy after work recreational activities like sunbath in coral beaches, visit water parks or even famous golf courses. For fun lovers dining, shopping and experiencing the thrilling activities like desert safari, hot air balloon rides, lounging around the World tallest Building will be a blessing.
The UAE is unquestionably unique in which you feel at home.
Our teachers have the added advantage to attend our unique VIP Webinar to give you the top tips in helping you secure the role.
If you meet the above requirements APPLY NOW to secure your dream job!You can send the TINA on directly at +971 722 12 613 to know further about Wonderful job opportunity!
Minimum Application Requirements
Qualification: Minimum Qualification Requirement: Bachelor's Degree Experience: 2 Years Type of Staff: Male or Female can apply to this job Prefer western trained candidates (USA, Canada, UK, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, NZ & SA)