Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Arts
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
We are the world’s leading payment provider offering a full-service end to end solution that encompasses global card acquiring, gateway, treasury, and alternative payment products.
Our range of solutions and sector experience is unparalleled. You will be working within an award-winning team that places emphasis on professional and personal development while simultaneously meeting our demanding business objectives.
About the team
Working with an international team of Business Development Managers who look after enterprise business, this role promotes Worldpay’s services in the EMEA region. The income from this region forms a key part of the overall commercial budget delivery and core part of future growth strategy! As a key part of this you will be responsible for identifying and growing targeted new business opportunities for the eCommerce division within the across the EMEA region.
Building relationships with our end-users also entails listening to their needs to understand what other products and services may resolve their issues. By building a team focused on sales to our customers, we can continue to grow through channels we already have open. Further, by addressing hurdles for our current customers, we can continue to build trust and assure our future as their choice in a competitive market.
What you will be doing
You will be targeting new enterprise clients in the EMEA region, who operate in various industries. You will build up new relationships from scratch, using a portfolio of target clients and attracting new ones. These new clients might be found from cold, from leads, or already known within your existing network. The role is strategic, engaging with senior stakeholders and is focused on delivering leading solutions to our customers that provide maximum value.
- Proactively target a set of clients with a given selection criteria
- Maintaining sales pipeline to deliver annual targets
- Building “trusted partner” relationships with clients
- Managing a full sales cycle
- Delivering against challenging but realistic new business net income targets.
- Engage with highly successful entrepreneurs, founders and e-commerce managers.
- Build the Worldpay brand through presence at trade shows and speaking engagements increasing its exposure in conjunction with Marketing.
- Become a trusted adviser for our customers to be able to advise global brands on optimizing the use of WorldPay services.
What you bring:
- Proven track record in winning new business at Enterprise level
- Experience in senior stakeholder engagement
- Positive energy and Self-Motivation
- Excellent communication skills
Added bonus if you have:
- Payments experience
- Experience in Complex solution sales
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, commercial sales environment
- An understanding of internal solutions across platforms, geographies and business areas.
- An existing network of C level contacts
- The ability to challenge the information you receive to test and validate it before acting
- You are multi-lingual
What we offer you
- Competitive salary, benefits and excellent bonus potential
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment with a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.