United Arab Emirates
Develop and implement new teaching and learning strategies Early Years English Teachers will assist with the development, review, and enhancement of the MoE early years teaching and learning resources, assessment tasks and projects. They are expected to make suggestions that will lead to the continuous improvement of early years teaching and learning practices. They will be required to:
- Collaborate regularly with team members to share ideas on best practice.
- Model and support a learner-centered, hands-on classroom environment that promotes learner engagement and participation.
- Plan and facilitate PD sessions in their own school, and possibly in partner schools, to share their success stories.
Plan and deliver the revised MoE Curriculum for early years English Early Years Teachers are responsible for the successful implementation of the curriculum. They are required to:
- Ensure that children reach the expected age-related outcomes for English.
- Deliver the curriculum according to 21st-century teaching and learning principles.
- Create a positive, active, and creative learning environment that promotes play.
- Develop children’s social and communication skills and provide a safe and secure environment that fosters learning.
- Support of the physical development of the child through the Physical Education Curriculum.
- Promote life-long learning across the MoE.
Record keeping Early Years English Teachers work with their teams to manage the learning of students, maintain records, and collaborate with other MOE teachers in a pro-active manner. They are required to: Keep accurate and on-going records of the implementation of strategies in the classroom, daily activities, and children’s assessments. Attend weekly subject meetings and grade level collaboration sessions to plan the curriculum and identify appropriate resources. Communication Early Years English Teachers are responsible for maintaining effective channels of communication between the school’s English Department and the Management Team. They are required to:
- Check emails and curriculum platforms on a daily basis.
- Liaise with their teaching team members to ensure accurate information is exchanged and that teaching and learning initiatives are implemented.
- Contribute to the Early Years English Teachers’ learning community via the MoE network.
- Liaise with Principals and Vice Principals as required.
Monitor and Evaluate Early Years English Teachers work will work within their teaching teams to implement teaching and learning strategies, deliver the revised MoE curriculum and assess children according to age-related expectations. The impact of the quality of the new initiatives and the quality of the teaching will be evaluated according to MOE quality assurance and performance standards.
Today, the UAE's rapidly expanding national airlines, a major success story in themselves, transport millions of visitors through its world-class airports, and visas are available on arrival for over 30 nationalities. The United Arab Emirates is one of the world's fastest-growing destinations for business and leisure visitors. Interviews for the MOE public schools are all conducted in person only. Candidates will be expected to carry out an electronic test followed by an interview. Non-native candidates are welcome to apply but MUST have an IELTS score of 6.5+ to appyl
If you hold an Emirates ID, you are unable to process your application through SeekTeachers or any other agency!
Minimum Application Requirements
Qualification: Minimum Qualification Requirement: Bachelor's Degree Experience: 2 Years Type of Staff: Male or Female can apply to this job Must be western trained (USA, Canada, UK, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand & South Africa) Must be a native speaker of English Newly Qualified Teachers are NOT considered A Newly Qualified Teachers program is not provided Prefer candidates with international experience Open University qualification(s) are NOT accepted Teachers with a degree but no teaching qualification are NOT accepted Experienced teachers with no qualification are NOT accepted Non-western trained teachers who have worked in an international educational institute before are NOT accepted