SeekTeachers is the fastest growing educational consultancy specialise in placements for qualified education professional around the world.
Secure an international teaching job with SeekTeachers!
Are you a passionate educator who is looking for a new adventure?
Are you looking for a teaching position next academic year?
Do you want explore more about the Middle East, its culture, trying out the delicious Middle Eastern cuisine?
We are working with various schools across UAE, and they are hiring qualified teachers for the next academic year.
British curriculum schools :
Head of early years
Deputy head of primary
Deputy head of secondary
American Curriculum schools :
Home room teachers (KG, Elementary)
Academic counsellor – Middle High school
Curriculum coordinator – experienced in American schools
To apply for the teaching positions, you will need to have the following:
- Bachelor Degree in Education for Primary Teaching Roles
- Subject Teachers MUST have a BA degree with a Major in the Subject Taught
- Teaching qualification such as PGCE/QTS/Teaching License/Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience in the relevant subject
- Flexible to adapt into new culture
- Experience in teaching in the UK or USA curriculum
- International teaching experience is beneficial
For more details about the support and leadership roles, please contact Abdulla directly ==>
- Salary ranges between 1600GBP to 3,500GBP per month
- Housing allowance or actual accommodation
- FREE medical insurance
- FREE flight
- FREE working visa
- Holiday paid
- Contract completion bonus
If you meet the above requirements and would like to work in the UAE or other countries in the Gulf Area, don't miss the great opportunity to teach abroad!
Contact Abdulla now on +44 (0) 203 455 0195 to discuss further or send your .
Minimum Application Requirements
Qualification: Minimum Qualification Requirement: M.Ed, B.Ed or a relevant Bachelor's Degree with a Teaching Qualification Experience: 1 Years Type of Staff: Male or Female can apply to this job Must be western trained (USA, Canada, UK, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand & South Africa) Must be a native speaker of English STRONG Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT's) can apply Prefer candidates with international experience Additional: **Experience of the British/USA curriculum is preferred
**Experience of teaching students from the Middle East is preferred