NES Global Talent
Senior Civil & Structural Engineer - Desalination
Looking for a Senior Civil Structural Engineer for a leading EPC in desalination.
You must have 10-15 years of experience in in analysis and design of civil /structural activities and should have experience to work as a team member in an EPC /international design institute/consulting company in the field of power plant, sea water desalination plant or equivalent.
Experience in desalination plant is a must
- Must have experience in analysis and design of industrial steel and concrete structures for at least 10 years.
- Must be conversant with design of steel and concrete structures based on relevant International codes (like American code,
European code) for at least 2/3 projects.
- Must be proficient in design and analysis of dynamic equipment foundation and should have accomplished at least 2/3 assignments.
- Must be conversant with the architectural facades as per international codes (particularly for steel structural engineer).
- Must be conversant with analysis and design of underground structures.
- Should have experience in crane beam/support design.
- Should be a proficient user of analysis software like STAAD, SAP, AUTOCAD, etc. for at least 10-15 years.
- Must have experience in preparation of technical specification (civil/structural /architectural), RFQ (request for quotation), bid evaluation for at least 5-10 years.
- Must be conversant with design of roads, drainage, etc inside the plant area.
- Should be a good communicator and must be fluent in English (verbal and writing)
- The ability to interpret Civil/Structural /Architectural drawings.
- Should be capable to interpret and analyze geotechnical report.
- Should be able to handle 3D software like PDMS/PDS/Navisworks, etc.
Computer Skills STAAD PRO, AUTOCAD, SAP, MICROSOFT WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, ETC
- All Applicants Must be in UAE and must have completed the Vaccination
Interested? please feel free to mail me your CV to [email protected]
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.