Do you want to make an impact and help transform people’s lives?
At Bayt.com we are committed to empowering people to lead better lives by providing them with the tools and information to build their lifestyle of choice. We are passionate about our services and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. Not only are we devoted to our work and customers but most meaningfully to each other’s success.
Learn more about Bayt.com careers and how you can become part of our story!
We are looking for a highly motivated Content Lead to join our marketing team in Dubai.
- Orchestrate content planning,
creation and delivery processes across product and marketing channels in English and Arabic.
- Ensure that all content created maintains brand standards and content style guides, as well as the overall expression of the brand’s identity.
- Initially, this role is expected to be as an individual contributor, using external resources as needed for specific projects.
Strategy and Analytics
- Develop and roll out an integrated and data-driven content marketing strategy encompassing all channels - website, blog, social, video, emailers/ newsletters.
- Build editorial governance.
- Manage metrics aligned with the overall business objectives.
- Enable structured content creation by understanding the brand, the audience, SEO requirements and market specific insights for the Middle East.
- Actively measure, manage, optimize and communicate the performance of the content.
- Strong analytical skills across all content touchpoints with an ROI focus.
- Research the approach and competitor environment using surveys, keyword research, market studies and analytics insights to create the content strategy and calendar.
- Lead and inspire the development of content along with other production inclusive of videos, infographics, blogs, social media channels, emailers/ newsletters that are personalized or focused to key target audiences. (2-3 content pieces per week that can be customised and used across channels.)
- Manage all social media channels for content as well as community management.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in marketing, product, sales, design and tech.
- Increase organic and direct traffic to the website from an average of 50% in 2020 to 65% in 2021
- Increase social traffic to website from 1.35% of total traffic in 2020 to 10% of total traffic in 2021
- Content marketing experience, required
- Must have an understanding of SEO and brand marketing
- Must have experience in developing an editorial calendar
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Exposure to social media account management, preferred
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company Industry Internet & E-commerce
Company Type Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role Marketing and PR
Employment Type Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range Unspecified
Number of Vacancies 1
Years of Experience Min: 3
Residence Location United Arab Emirates
Nationality Albania; Algeria; Australia; Austria; Bahrain; Belarus; Belgium; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Canada; Comoros; Croatia (Hrvatska); Czech Republic; Denmark; Djibouti; Egypt; Estonia; Finland; France; Germany; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Hungary; Iceland; Iraq; Ireland; Italy; Jordan; Kosovo; Kuwait; Latvia; Lebanon; Libya; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Macedonia; Mauritania; Moldova; Montenegro; Morocco; Netherlands; New Zealand; Norway; Oman; Palestine; Poland; Portugal; Qatar; Romania; Russian Federation; Saudi Arabia; Serbia; Slovak Republic; Slovenia; Somalia; Spain; Sudan; Sweden; Switzerland; Syria; Tunisia; Ukraine; United Arab Emirates; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen
Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Do you need help in adding the right mix of strong keywords to your CV?
People who applied to this job also applied to
Promote your job application to the top.
You can cancel job alerts at any time.
By clicking "Subscribe", you accept our Terms & Conditions .
Bayt.com is the leading job site in the Middle East and North Africa, connecting job seekers with employers looking to hire. Every day, thousands of new job vacancies are listed on the award-winning platform from the region's top employers.